Job Reference : VAC10401
Cloud 9 is an Executive Search company specialising in the Packaging Industry
Share This Job :
Job Reference : Sales Engineer - The South
||Sales Engineer - The South
|Hours of Work
||£35,000 + Bonus
Our client is a global packaging consumables company that supplies components, services and solutions for processing products.
Job title: Regional Sales Engineer (home based)
Responsible to: Sales Manager
The purpose of your job is to…
• Manage existing sales accounts in a defined geographic area.
• Prospect and grow new accounts in a defined geographic area
• Develop and grow market share in line with business strategy.
To do this well you must be able to demonstrate that you are…
• Results driven to grow & manage the business.
• Enthusiastic, proactive and a drive to succeed that is second nature.
Your responsibilities are …
1. Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts
2. Deliver against budget the expected revenue
3. This is an external sales position to develop the business by expanding the current customer base and secure new business roughly 70% Account Management and 30% new business
4. Cross sell the full range of our client’s products.
5. Cover of the main channels to market, OEM, End User and Distributors
6. Seek out, understand and report to the management team any industry trends and movements
7. Deliver an “Industry Segment Approach”, enabling our client to achieve its desired position in all priority industry segments.
8. Key account management of selected regional customers.
9. Application engineering, enabling our client to strengthen its position in selected applications.
10. Ensure CRM and Pipeline management tools are used and updated
11. Other duties as assigned
Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
Possess Current Driving Licence.
Possess Current Passport
Resident in the territory (close by may be considered)
Previous roles providing first-class, proactive customer service within Industrial environments
Previous selling experience
Knowledge of the our clients industry
Knowledge & Skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IT literate (Microsoft Office suite of Programmes)
Continuous desire to improve/innovate
Effective Influencer, negotiator at all levels
Ability to think logically and apply a methodical approach to organising information.
Maintain a high level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail
Ability to maintain confidence of staff at all levels
Good telephone manner
Self-confident, honest and open
Comfortable working on their own and as part of a team
Enthusiastic approach to the work in hand
Enjoy providing excellent customer service and delivering improvements
Enjoy solving problems and going one step further
Approachable, supportive, fair and respectful
• The company provides full and comprehensive initial and ongoing training, technically, commercially and assisting the required IT skills
• The successful candidate should be flexible enough to travel to our manufacturing sites within Europe to take part in this training. This will entail a number of stays overnight to complete this.
• The successful candidate should be able to stay away from home on the few occasions where the business requires this
• The company recognises high achievers and opportunities within Sales and Business Management are available as and when they occur for the right calibre of candidate.
• Our client is an international company and the business language is English however other language skills are a benefit for progression within the group.
• Competitive Monthly salary commensurate with skills and experience
• Monthly performance bonus based on achieving budgeted targets
• Quarterly and Annual Bonuses based on achieving budgeted targets
• Annual Bonuses based tailored around specific individual projects
• Choice of a range of Company Cars
• Provision of phone and portable IT equipment for company use.
• Enrolment into the Company contributory pension scheme after three months.
• Life insurance of 3 times the salary after 6 months employment
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Machinery - Corrugated
Packaging Suppliers - Carton
Plastic and Films - Cases
Other Packaging - Food Packaging
Contract Packaging - Food Services
Cloud 9 Sales Training & Recruitment Ltd | Company Reg. Address - 1 Bond Street, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 9DG | Company Reg. No - 06351567