Job Reference : VAC10400
Cloud 9 Recruitment is a specialist Search & Selection Recruitment Agency. I am an independent Head Hunter working with mainly Corrugated Packaging businesses throughout the UK recruiting for roles within Field Sales, Managerial, Design and Director level positions.
Share This Job :
Job Reference : Regional Sales Engineer
||Regional Sales Engineer
|Hours of Work
||£competitive + Bonus, car, pension etc
||Regional Sales Engineer
Covering UK Postcodes DN, LN, S, DE, NG and LE,
Our client is a global packaging consumables company that supplies components, services and solutions for processing products.
Job title: Regional Sales Engineer (home based)
Responsible to: Northern Sales Manager
The purpose of your job is to…
• Manage existing sales accounts in a defined geographic area.
• Prospect and grow new accounts in a defined geographic area
• Develop and grow market share in line with business strategy.
To do this well you must be able to demonstrate that you are…
• Results driven to grow & manage the business.
• Enthusiastic, proactive and a drive to succeed that is second nature.
Your responsibilities are …
1. Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts
2. Deliver against budget the expected revenue
3. This is an external sales position to develop the business by expanding the current customer base and secure new business roughly
70% Account Management and 30% new business
4. Cross sell the full range of our client’s products.
5. Cover of the main channels to market, OEM, End User and Distributors
6. Seek out, understand and report to the management team any industry trends and movements
7. Deliver an “Industry Segment Approach”, enabling our client to achieve its desired position in all priority industry segments.
8. Key account management of selected regional customers.
9. Application engineering, enabling our client to strengthen its position in selected applications.
10. Ensure CRM and Pipeline management tools are used and updated
11. Other duties as assigned
• Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
• Possess Current Driving Licence.
• Possess Current Passport
• Resident in the territory (close by may be considered)
• Degree (Desirable)
• Engineering qualification (Desirable)
• Previous roles providing first-class, proactive customer service within Industrial environments
• Report writing
• Previous selling experience
• Knowledge of the our clients industry
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• IT literate (Microsoft Office suite of Programmes)
• Results Driven
• Continuous desire to improve/innovate
• Effective Influencer, negotiator at all levels
• Ability to think logically and apply a methodical approach to organising information.
• Maintain a high level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidence of staff at all levels
• Good telephone manner
• Self-confident, honest and open
• Comfortable working on their own and as part of a team
• Self motivated
• Enthusiastic approach to the work in hand
• Enjoy providing excellent customer service and delivering improvements
• Enjoy solving problems and going one step further
• Approachable, supportive, fair and respectful
• The company provides full and comprehensive initial and ongoing training, technically, commercially and assisting the required IT skills
• The successful candidate should be flexible enough to travel to our manufacturing sites within Europe to take part in this training. This will entail a number of stays overnight to complete this.
• The successful candidate should be able to stay away from home on the few occasions where the business requires this
• The company recognises high achievers and opportunities within Sales and Business Management are available as and when they
occur for the right calibre of candidate.
• Our client is an international company and the business language is English however other language skills are a benefit for progression
within the group.
• Competitive Monthly salary commensurate with skills and experience
• Monthly performance bonus based on achieving budgeted targets
• Quarterly and Annual Bonuses based on achieving budgeted targets
• Annual Bonuses based tailored around specific individual projects
• Choice of a range of Company Cars
• Provision of phone and portable IT equipment for company use.
• Enrolment into the Company contributory pension scheme after three months.
• Life insurance of 3 times the salary after 6 months employment
Cloud 9 is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Packaging Suppliers - Corrugated
Paperboard - Carton
Plastic and Films - Food Packaging
Machinery - Food Services
Other Packaging - Machinery
Cloud 9 Sales Training & Recruitment Ltd | Company Reg. Address - 1 Bond Street, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 9DG | Company Reg. No - 06351567